Digest Publishing is looking for a Member Services Specialist to join our team!
This position demands someone who is detail-oriented, learns quickly, and can handle multiple tasks at once. A Member Services Specialist is the first line of contact for customers with questions and concerns. Their main goal is to resolve a customer’s problem efficiently in one call. Therefore, you will be asked to anticipate and/or take proactive measures to offer alternative solutions.
Interested applicants please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
You will be assisting customers by primarily taking inbound calls, responding to emails, and the potential for live chat.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by creating the “WOW” experience.
- Receive on average 20-50 inbound calls per day.
- Handle 30-50 emails from their subscribers daily.
- Become knowledgeable with their CRM software and website.
- Educating subscribers on services and current promotions.
- Providing account overview and maintenance.
- Upsell customers into new programs or elite memberships.
- Retain customers that want to cancel using various methods.
- Acquire most current payment information for declined renewals.
- May be tasked with additional projects and duties.
- Contribute ideas to sales and marketing efforts.
- Track and report efforts in a clear and transparent manner.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be passionate about helping customers and contributing to a customer-centric culture.
- Be flexible to complete any duties that are assigned.
- Be an independent thinker who can critically problem solve.
- Have a working knowledge of current technologies, such as Microsoft Office and Excel and a willingness to learn new tools and platforms.