We are a fast-growing financial publishing company looking for a full-time E-Commerce Operations Manager.
The position is remote, with full-time colleagues in Austin, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Charleston, San Diego, and Spokane. We're looking to fill the position in Q4 2022. Compensation is competitive based on experience, and includes nationwide premium health care coverage and 401(k) with company contribution, supplemental insurance offerings, flexible time off, and profit share. Total compensation will vary upon experience of the candidate.
Primary duties include daily coordination of email and promotional materials, maintaining existing and making updates for new marketing protocols, launching and managing the marketing for new and existing products, light administrative duties, and generally helping fill holes and plug leaks as they emerge.
We value loyalty, accountability, ambition, creativity, decisiveness, equality, and independence. The ideal candidate will also embrace these values.
See more about our corporate culture here.
- Coordinate with Team to create and update results for email and web marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with Team to run email and web marketing tests.
- Coordinate with Editorial to oversee and test daily email and web content provided by Team using HTML and CSS best practices.
- Work with Team to produce scheduled emails, triggered emails, or web content as needed using HTML and CSS best practices.
- Work with Editorial to launch quarterly call-in webinars using custom and third-party tools.
- Work closely with Sales Director to manage dynamic website and email ads for live promotional campaigns, renewal campaigns, and re-engagement campaigns.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Director to manage and train Team to use custom email automation application.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Director to manage and train Team on new features.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Director to implement special projects and automated marketing processes within customer data platform.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Director to audit workflow automation processes as they relate to responsibilities.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Director to create project and process documentation.
- Track web, email, and promotional results as relevant to the Team and marketing campaigns.
- Contribute ideas to optimize email and website user experiences.
- Support Team with ad-hoc business initiatives, scheduled emails, triggered emails, web content *as needed* using HTML and CSS best practices.
- Fundamental understanding of link tracking.
- Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS concepts.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Resourceful and able to troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Experience managing email marketing content is a plus.
- Experience working in email marketing platforms is a plus.
- Experience working in ad platforms is a plus.
- Experience working in any Google Marketing Platform is a plus.
- Basic understanding of and genuine interest in finance and investing is preferred.
- Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.