We are a fast-growing financial publishing company looking for a full-time digital marketing specialist.
The position is remote, with full-time colleagues in Austin, Baltimore, Dallas, San Diego, and Spokane. We're looking to fill the position in Q1 2022. Compensation is competitive based on experience, and includes nationwide premium health care coverage and 401(k) with company contribution, supplemental insurance offerings, flexible time off, and profit share. Total compensation is around $60k and will vary upon experience of the candidate.
Primary duties include daily creation and sending of email newsletters, maintaining new email and marketing protocols, launching and managing the marketing for new and existing products, light administrative duties, and generally helping fill holes and plug leaks as they emerge.
We value loyalty, accountability, ambition, creativity, decisiveness, equality, and independence. The ideal candidate will also embrace these values.
See more about our corporate culture here.
- Post daily email and web content provided by Team using HTML and CSS best practices.
- Coordinate with Team to create and update results for promotional campaigns.
- Work closely with Editors to manage mailing schedule.
- Work closely with Sales Director to manage dynamic website and email ads.
- Work closely with eCommerce Director to audit and improve workflow automation processes as they relate to your daily responsibilities.
- Track email results and communicate weekly engagement to the Team.
- Contribute ideas to optimize email and website user experiences.
- Fundamental understanding of link tracking.
- Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS concepts.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Resourceful and able to troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Experience managing email marketing content is a plus.
- Experience working in email marketing platforms is a plus.
- Experience working in ad platforms is a plus.
- Experience working in any Google Marketing Platform is a plus.
- Basic understanding of and genuine interest in finance and investing is preferred.
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.